Soft Tread Anti Slip, Non Skid Coating now in a ZERO VOC formulation.
Anti Slip Coatings, Non Skid Coatings, Non Slip Coating, the concept is described by many names, but to increase traction, to prevent slips or falls and generally create a safe footing, that’s exactly what Soft Tread and Safe Tread products do best!
Soft Tread anti slip coating is “Easy on the Feet and Knees”! Soft Tread is a unique single component, water-based Polyurethane, rubberized anti slip texture coating that will aid traction and help prevent slips and falls on walkways, stairs, ramps, boat decks, industrial and residential walkways. This beautiful, flexible, durable, impact resistant coating is available in numerous colors and it is easily applied to Fiberglass, Concrete, Primed Steel, Painted Surfaces, Wood or other prepared and primed surfaces. ALSO, it can be used as a protective, anti slip truck bed liner coating, too!
For a more aggresive non skid coating, see our Safe Tread Non Skid Coating for extra traction!
With Soft Tread, you can easily and effectively create an anti slip surface on concrete, wood, aluminum or other substrates. Use it as an anti slip floor treatment, create non skid stair treads, transform slippery wood decking, or create safe footing on ramps. And this non skid coating applies easily, it’s a heavy bodied coating that stays put wherever you apply it.
Reasons Why Many Use Anti Slip Soft Tread Coatings:
Water Theme Parks, Marinas, Yacht Owners, Marina Operators, Golf Courses, Hotel and Motel Owners, Commercial Centers, Industrial Building Managers, Amusement Parks and even Home-owners have found the tremendous benefit of using Soft Tread Protective Polyurethane Anti Slip Coatings. This coating helps prevent slips and falls which are known to be the number one cause of injury in the United States. According to the National Safety Council, Millions of dollars are paid out annually by insurance companies for slip and fall accidents, and the average cost of a slip and fall injury is over $35,000. Protecting yourself against the high cost of litigation is important while also providing your guests with a safe environment. You can enjoy peace of mind and provide top quality protection at your facility or home for a small investment in the application of Soft Tread.
Use Anti Slip Soft Tread Coatings:
The ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) has mandated for marinas & dock owners that the walking surfaces must comply with the following:
- Steps with non-slip surfaces shall be provided
- All walkways shall be maintained in a non-slip condition
- All walkways shall have non-slip surface (Ref. #1910.231, #1910.236 and #1910.261)
A failure to comply with these mandates could result in significant penalties and fines. But, companies that comply may be eligible for substantial tax breaks.
Where To Use Soft Tread Coatings:
- Marine: Yacht Decks, Galleys, Shower/Bath, Decks, Docks, Stair Treads, Swim and Dive Platforms, Sun Decks, Gangways, Marine Storage Areas, Engine Rooms and wherever safe footing or anti slip coatings are essential.
- Residential: Decks, Docks, Spa Areas, Patios, Porches, Pool Decks, Stair Treads, Garage Floors, Walkways, Ramps, and anywhere safe footing is essential.
- Commercial: Water Parks, Golf Courses, Kitchens, Restroom Floors, Walkways, Steps, Stair Treads, Handicap Ramps, Showers, Ramps, Restaurants, Laundry Areas, Butcher Shops, Entry Ways, Parking Garages, Elevator Floors, Outdoor Decks & Docks, Loading Docks, Clinics, Stadiums and anywhere safe footing is essential.
- Industrial: Factory Restrooms & Showers, Metal Stairs, Food Preparation Areas, Ladders, Trailers, Loading Docks, Traffic Ramps, and anywhere safe footing is essential.
- Truck Beds: Makes a great, easy to use and inexpensive liner for protecting truck beds, tail gates, step pads, flooring, and other surfaces where you need great anti-slip properties and rugged durability to help prevent scratches, or other potential damage. Freight won’t slide around when you use Soft Tread Coating so it helps protect your load while it protects your truck. Also can be used on trailer beds, boat trailer walk pads and more!
Enjoy the benefits like many other satisfied customers with Safe & Protected Surfaces at places like:
- City Parks
- Yacht Builders
- Private Marinas
- Hotel Pool Areas
- Yacht Centers
- Truck Beds
- Charter Cruise Boats
- Amusement Parks
- Waterside Restaurants
- Childcare Facilities
- Water Taxis
- Industrial Plants
- Fishing Piers
- Motel Play Areas
- Municipal Marinas
- Golf Courses
- City Parking Garages
- Swimming School Centers
- Casino Cruise Boats
- Commercial Loading Docks
- Private Docks & Decks
Most importantly, creating a safe environment is the right thing to do.
We can help you…’Get a Grip on a Slippery World’.