Safe Tread Anti Slip Coating – Clear
When wood or decorative concrete gets wet…it’s slippery. But now you can keep the beautiful surface and make it safe with Safe Tread Clear.
Non-Slip Coating for Safety and Beauty
- Key Features:
- 100% Acrylic formulation for bonding to various surfaces.
- Applied at 150 to 225 sq ft per gallon, with a rate of 150 sq ft per gallon for heavy traffic areas.
- Weather-resistant; repels water without water whitening.
- Special UV blockers prevent substrate deterioration from sunlight.
- Why Choose Safe Tread Clear:
- Balances safety and aesthetics, allowing decorative surfaces to shine through.
- Ideal for the Hospitality Industry, providing safety without compromising on design.
- Unobtrusive yet effective in ensuring safety on public walkways and natural wood decks.
- Reduces liability by preventing slip and fall accidents.
- Allows decorative surfaces to shine through, blending safety with aesthetics.
- Ensures safe footing on natural wood decks, resisting mold and mildew.
- Where to Use:
- Enhances safety on stained concrete, natural wood surfaces, portico areas, stairs, and more.
- Non-skid properties for less than $0.45 per square foot.
When applied evenly and at the recommended rate, Safe Tread Clear imparts almost NO color onto decorative wood or concrete surfaces. Angular sheen may be reduced somewhat due to the non-skid particles, but the underlying surface’s beauty will shine through. Heavy applications can result in some opacity especially when viewed from a low angle. For that reason, Safe Tread Clear is designed to give great traction with only a light application required. The Coarse Grit version is ideal for applications where pedestrians will have their shoes on. It can be a little abrasive to bare feet. For a product better suited for bare feet – use our Safe Tread Clear – Fine Grit version. We also added a Medium Grit Anti-Slip Coating as a happy medium between the Coarse Grit and Fine Grit.
Safe Tread Clear – Combining safety and elegance for a secure, beautiful environment.